This Halloween we had a ninja and a princess at our house. K wanted me to be in a picture with her, so here is one of the rare photos of me.

Here is our ninja. He is the white ninja from G.I. Joe. He was really excited to wear this costume, he could not wait for
Halloween when it came.

Here are the two trick or
treaters posed together. K wanted to pretend to be like C so she is holding her arm in the air like him.

Here is k all by herself. My awesome sister made her costume. She is a pink princess, her most favorite thing in the world. She told everyone she was "Seeping
Ueauty" for Sleeping Beauty.

They had so much fun, K was old enough to enjoy going to each door and getting candy. I tried really hard to get rid of all the candy I bought to pass out, but they brought home double what I bought.
1 comment:
I love it all. I'm so glad you post all of this so I can keep up on you... how long is it going to be before we get together? How about we make a plan to have lunch sometime the week of your birthday, my treat? Anywhere you want between our houses & we'll meet there. =) Love ya
Post a Comment