Saturday, October 15, 2011

Temple

So we walked out of our ward party tonight and this was the view. This beautiful temple is just a few minutes from our home, really walking distance. Kayla told me she wanted to go to that castle to see the prince. I told her it was the temple. So she said she wanted to go anyway. I told her that she could not go inside until she was ready to get married. So she told me she wanted to go get married to a prince because she was dressed like a princess after all. I told her she had to wait until she was grown up. she told me that she was grown up now. I told her she had to be bigger. She said, "Oh, like when I go on the big rides at Lagoon?" I told her when she went to college and was big like Heather, (her cousin that just got married) she could go to the temple and get married to her prince. She seemed to be ok with that answer. She then asked if she could stay up and watch a movie or if she had to go to bed. I sure love that little girl even if she does drive me nuts!

No comments: