J and Jd were here for Christmas and Christmas eve this year. We had so much fun celebrating and doing our family traditions. I really loved that all of my children were here for the holiday. First tradition: pajamas so that Christmas morning pictures are taken with new and not faded pajamas. We each got our favorite things:
Mom-
Tinkerbell
Dad-Broncos
Jd-
XBox
J- MW3, well they were
camo but they represented MW3.

C- Broncos

K- princess

Tradition # 2- frost cookies for Santa to eat when he comes

Jd-not really wanting to make or frost cookies this year. I guess being 14 is being able to decide what traditions you do not want to be part of.

Tradition #3-make the cookies that need to be frosted for Santa when he comes. J took over this and was cute with K and C, he was teaching them how to roll out the cookies and cut them out. I really almost cried, but was able to hold it together until they went to bed that night. He is
turning into an adult and it makes me a little sad. The fact that he is so responsible and so sweet to his little brother and sister makes me happy though.


I found the coolest website that sent C and K certificates and letters from Santa. It was so cute. They even got a portion of the nice list with their name on it. It was so
awesome. C was starting to not believe this year and I think this helped us last one more year.
No comments:
Post a Comment