C decided that he wanted a blue room. I had found some outer space vinyl and her decided that he would love to have an
outer space room. Here is what he room looked like. He does not like green and complained about it just about every day. Since we are renting, we wanted to make sure we were going to stay before we made any changes.

First thing to go was the awful wallpaper boarder. I am not a huge wallpaper fan, and this was not really that pretty.

I painted the ceiling a
really dark blue almost black. Then we put the vinyl planets and stars on the ceiling. So when he looks up at the ceiling, it is like looking into outer space.

The walls are a grey blue color, kind of like the sky. Blaine got a
Walmart gift card for Christmas from work, so we got C new bedding, a bench with bins for his toys and a new lamp, without spending any extra money.

I found dark blue curtains on clearance, and he got the wall tracks for Christmas. I found some material at Hobby Lobby and made a cover for the window seat cushion.

He loves his new room. He really likes that he has two places for people to sleep, so he can have a friend sleep over. I was so happy to see the excitement on his face with every step that we finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment