There was a community Easter thing at the park by our house. We took all of the kids except Josh, he thinks that he is far too old to have fun at those types of things. We had fun though. We missed the time for Kayla to get Easter eggs, but fortunately,
Bubba had a few extra that he was willing to share. They were empty but Kayla just wanted to play with the empty eggs anyway.

Blaine had the day off (yes he finally got a really good job), so he was able to go with us.
Cayden wanted to get a picture with the Easter bunny. I was shocked because this is the first year he has not been afraid to get a picture by himself. He said that five year
olds can not be afraid of the Easter bunny anymore.

Here is Kayla with her basket, was not really interested in it but I wanted to get some pictures for her baby book.
3 comments:
So darling! I can't believe your baby is so big already. Boy how time flies.
Congrats on Blane finding a job :) I am sure it's a huge weight lifted off your shoulders.
OOPS, Sorry, the kids are too cute!!
Post a Comment