Kayla had a few things to play with, she loved her new sippy cup and was chewing on it right away.
Josh got a new pair of shoes that he was needing. The easter bunny was not able to splurge on not needed items over $1 this year. both of the boys really needed new shoes, that is what they got.
Cayden really wanted to show off that the Easter bunny did not forget him. He made me take pictures of him with everything he got. He really loved his spiderman flip flops that the Easter bunny found on clearance.
Jared was not really excited about anything. He is never really excited about anything anymore these days. I am not sure what it is about 11 year old boys, but they are hard!
After church, we had a big family picnic at the park by my house. I was so happy to have so many people from my family come! My mom and dad, John and Andrea and their kids, Paul and Camille and Jordan, and then us. It was so much fun! We grilled hambergers, hot dogs, and chicken and the had a Easter egg hunt for the kids. I helped Kayla get her eggs. She loved it!
Cayden posed for me after he found his eggs. He was so excited to find his eggs without a huge amount of people pushing him around.
Kayla loved to play with the eggs she found, I just emptied all the stuff out of the eggs and let her play and put them in her mouth.
Cassia and Camille were playing in the sand. I thought this was so cute, that I had to take a picture of Cassia playing with her Auntie Camille. 
Blaine even got off work early and was able to come out and have fun with us. I am really enjoying living here with so many of my family members living close by. I am glad for the opportunity to be able to build a better relationship with my family. I am thankful for all of the help that we have received from everyone and the prayers said on our befalf. I am most thankful for the knowledge the God plays a very important part of our lives and he loves and helps us in everything if we just ask.
I thank you all, have a great day!
2 comments:
Yay for updates! We still need to get together sometime. So Blaine got a job?? YAY! Where is he working? Hope things are settling down for you. We're moving to a different place soon so we're just starting to pack, etc! CRAZY life!
Queens Creek! DeeAnna (McBrayer) Crook lives there, and so does Barbi Reichner. A few highschool graduates, do, too... It's a LHC reunion. Glad to hear that things are getting better for you. Good to see all your cuties!
Post a Comment