My baby is getting so big! I can not believe that she is 10 months old now, the time has flown by. She can crawl all over the place and boy is she fast. She get to a sitting postion while she is crawling too.

She is pulling herself up onto things and walking along them. Here she is holding onto her srtoller attempting to push her baby.

I was at my dad's house with AnnMarie, Amy and Andrea and there was a bin full of ribbon on the floor, my little girl thought this was the best toy ever. She got tangled up in the ribbon, she was having a great time until I noticed she had gotten some wrapped around her neck. She was not happy that I took her away from her toy.

She is interacting with Cayden whild playing now. She loves to come and mess up what he is doing and then giggle when he gets mad at her. I love her face in this picture.
1 comment:
That crwling thing must be a preemie thing..Addi did the same thing...I think that it is SO cute. She is getting big!
Post a Comment