I woke up today after getting to sleep in until 8 (thank you Tammy and Lynn for watching the little ones), to find this:

Jared, my wonderful little helper, had already showered and was cleaning the basement. He has been spending most of his time with his best friend this weekend, and he felt like he wanted to help and surprise us. What a wonderful boy. I was so pleased to see that he got up and did this himself. He is such a great helper (when he wants to be)!

This is Josh and Jared's room. It still has lots of work to be done before we leave. They needed to
dao laundry at he last minute and this was the result.

Here is Josh. He was not as ambitious this morning. He has been helping all weekend to load and pack so he was taking it easy this morning. He also was not very happy to know that he was in the picture.

Here is my beautiful kitchen and dining room. I was sad to see it that empty yet this messy at the same time. It is just the last little things that need to be packed before leaving today.

This is the living room. It is normally that cleanest room in the house all of the time. These are the things left to load into the truck.

This is
Cayden's room. I actually did this cool paint job. It was lots of fun to turn this room into outer space. It started out being sunshine yellow and that was too much for us to live with so this was the end result. I thought it was a really cool room.

This was Miss Kayla's room. I bought the quote in light pink and cut the flowers and butterflies out with my
cricut. It was a fast fun way to make her room a little
girly instead of just white. there was a beautiful picture of me holding her where the gap on the border is. It too has been packed away for our journey.

This was an amazing view from our front porch. It had been sunny all week and a storm was coming in. It was so beautiful, I really wanted to capture this moment. I wanted to remember the beauty of the Salt Lake valley. It really was not all bad, just the snow.

This is Miss Kayla's nine month picture in her car seat. I have not gotten one since she was six months. She has gotten so much bigger I am sad that she is growing so fast but happy at the same time that she is healthy (finally) and able to grow.

I love this hat. I bought it a long time ago and never wore it. I put it on on
Cayden and he loved it too. He keeps telling me it is his fishing hat and he needs to go fishing.

Mr.
Cayden posing for the camera. I found this outfit on clearance for $7. He loves the Broncos so I got it for him. He has been so cute with the stress of the move. He tells me when we have to leave to go anywhere that we can not leave yet because his toys are not packed to go to the new house yet. He is so cute. I just love the things he comes up with to say.

Here is a better picture of Kayla's ponytail. This one she left in until nap time. She thinks the bows taste good.

Example of a yummy bow. This was the first time I put her hair in a ponytail. It lasted less then an hour. She is so cute, it really is hard to be mad at her!
This will be the last post in Salt Lake City. It is a bittersweet moment. Many memories, tears and laughs have happened here. I will really miss all of the friends I have made. here we come Phoenix!
4 comments:
SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!
I can't believe you posted again with so much going on! I can only do one big project at a time! Have a wonderful time in Phoenix, and if you ever need to come up and visit, let me know so I can meet you somewhere for lunch or have you over. =)
Good luck to you guys in Phoenix! We will miss having you in the ward. I hope the transition goes smoothly for you all!
What a great documentation of your last moments in SLC. I am glad I got to be part of your journey to Phoenix. Was hoping to see a little post about how things are going there. Let us all know soon:)
Post a Comment