I was at the morning safety meeting this morning right before my shift and saw the Redbook magazine turned to this page that says "You know you are a grown up when..." and then listed the thing below it. One of the things made me laugh so hard everyone one asked what I was reading. I thought it was a cute thing to share. It reads "you know you are a grown up when... you retire those sweatpants that have 'flirt', 'princess' or
anything written across the butt." now you might not find it as funny as I did, but I just bought some of those last year! I thought they were so cute although mine say "phi beta pink" on the bum! Anyway, I guess that means I am not yet a grown up.
1 comment:
That IS cute, and I would love those pants, if my self would look good in them, but alas... I knew I was a grown-up the minute Jeff pulled into the driveway with our new Yukon, seating eight. No pretending anymore.
Post a Comment