The Jazz occasionally have a family fun night where it is $90 for 6 tickets and 6 hot dogs. Blaine thought that we should do this at least one time before we leave, so at the spur of the moment we did. Monday Feb 2 we went to the Jazz game. We invited Lynn and Tammy to come with us because Josh had bad grades we did not let him go. While we were there they had jerseys for some of the players on clearance. Of course i thought how could we go to the game and not get a jersey!

I bought each of the kids one. Kayla's is a onsie and is pink. I thought it was so cute!

Here is Cayden and Jared posing with their jerseys on. Josh got one too, he was just sleeping by the time we got home.

Aren't they the cutest kids ever!!!

Here is Miss Kayla and her tiny ponytail. Hard to see I know but it is there. there was just enough hair to put an elastic around it and then put the bow on. What a cute face, I just love it!
1 comment:
I just read that you are moving!!! I am so sad! When are you leaving?
Post a Comment