So I got tagged a few weeks ago by my sister and just responded today. I was so excited cuz I had never been tagged before then. Then as I was reading my sister in laws lastest post, she tagged me for something too. I am so excited to be popular this week!
Rules:
State 6 random things about yourself and then tag 6 people to do the same.
1. I love to clean. I love having a clean house and I love cleaning it. It stresses me out when people are coming over and my house is not spotless. I mean blinds and baseboards dusted spotless. I am so compulsive about being clean. My family thinks I am weird and crazy.
2. I love doing laundry. I love the smell of my house after laundry is done. I love smelling the clean laundry. I love folding everything but underware and just smelling it all. I know crazy huh!
3. I have been on 4 cruises and have never left the American continant. The farthest south I have been is in Central America. I have never been north of Yellowstone, and had never been east of Texas until 2 years ago when Blaine's work paid for us to go to Florida and Atlanta. I have never gotten a passport.
4. I hate large groups of people. I love to shop as long as it is not on Black Friday or the weekend. I do not like the large amounts of people in a small space. I do not large family gatherings that are in a small space. There must be lots of empty space or I am freaked out by the amount of people crammed in.
5. I love my job. I have the best job in the world. I get to play with cute new babies and new moms. It is pretty mucha happy job and I love it. I have been a nurse for 13 1/2 years and I can honestly say that I have never loved any of my other jobs. I liked them but I love this job!
6. I have the best kids and husband in the world. My kids are very affectionate and thoughtful. My husband is always willing to bend over backward to make everyone else's life just a little easier. I could not have asked for a better family that the one I was given!
I tag...
Stephanie
Joy
Tiffany
Heather
Michelle
Alisalee
Have fun!!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment