RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. CSI
2. Law and Order
3. Law and Order SVU
4. CSI Miami
5. Heros
6. that is all I watch besides Nick Jr.
7.
8.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. gave 2 kids baths
2. did 8 loads of laundry
3. folded and put away 8 loads of laundry
4. went to church and got to stay for all of it!
5. read one Ensign article
6. read one chapter of my new book
7. dishes
8. cleaned the kitchen
8 Things I look forward to:
1. no snow
2. moving to a warm area
3. Christmas morning
4. seeing my sister
5. a bigger house
6. every child having their own room
7. no fighting
8. being out of debt
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Lobster
4. Cheescacke Factory
5. Johnny Carinos
6. Macaroni Grill
7. La Fontana
8.
8 Things on my Wish list:
1. a bigger house
2. a new van/suv
3. a canon rebel sxi
4. lasic surgery for my husband
5. my sister to live closer
6. my kids to be healthy, no asthma
7. to be a stay at home mom
8. to be out of debt
I am not tagging any one unless you want to do it. I think I have read this tag on everyone already.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
Hey I saw you taged me, what is that I do now? I hope Iam not to late? cute pics by the way of your family. anything new happen? I can see your blog now lol.
Post a Comment