Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is in the air

Well, I was looking at my blog and noticed that I have not posted for 5 weeks! I can not believe that I have gone that long. I did try to post the other day but my Internet was down. Apparently, we had an old switch and it was one that gets stuck when it gets too cold. Well, that made on sense to me since I live in the freezing cold. Anyway after 2 days without phone and Internet service we were up and running again. Unfortunately, I was running again too and did not have time to sort through my pics and post the cute ones. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here and I do have some really cute pictures to post.

The other day I went to the mall to get a gift for my dad. Cayden did not want to go so I told him we were going to see Santa. He got so excited he beat me to the car. I did not even have to count to 3 to get him to turn the TV off and get his shoes on. That was saying something. When we got to the mall, Santa was right inside the store where we found a parking spot. Cayden was so excited he could hardly stand it to wait in line. When we got closer to Santa, he leaned over to me and said, "Mom, I want Santa to bring me a monster truck." I know he did not realize that Santa already had his gift bought and wrapped and hidden in my closet. He keeps changing his mind on what he wants depending on what he sees on TV so I was not worried about it. Well for the next 3 days he has continued to say that Santa is bringing him a monster truck. Well, it is a good thing that Santa can still make some toys and a monster truck was made and wrapped and hidden in my closet.

I will post more and some cute pictures this week for sure!

No comments: