So after watching the thing on the news where people are stealing pictures off blogs and then posting them edited as their own, Blaine and I decided that it would be best to make our blog private. Especially since we have pictures of our kids on here. So, email me your email address and I will invite you to our blog. I will be going private next Monday so hopefully that gives everyone who wants to read it time to respond.
12 comments:
I would like to still keep reading. I think that it is the best thing to do. I can't believe how crazy people are. beckybgerrard@yahoo.com
P.S. Kayla is getting sooo big...she is CUTE!
me_erin@lycos.com I would love to keep reading your blog!!!
i think you have my email but it is tiffrheid@msn.com just in case!
Count me in!
joyous@gmail.com or
j_langeland@yahoo.com
thanks!
Don't forget me. I need something to look at during night shift :)
I forgot my address for this private party
Krisha.whitmill@hsc.utah.edu
Katelyn and I love to read your blog and play "catch-up". Our e-mail address is lisa.capra@yahoo.com
You can make it so people cannot copy your photos, I can tell you how if you want...send me an email
you have been tagged. :)
http://reedrocks.blogspot.com/2008/11/8-tag.html
YEs, let me in...you have my email address.
Emily,
Can you please e-mail me at lisa.capra@yahoo.com . I need your address so that I can send you some pictures.
Post a Comment