Friday, November 7, 2008

5 Months

Well, Kayla is now 5 months old. She is getting cuter and cuter each day. She is such an easy going baby! I wonder where she gets that? She found her feet today. While I was changing her this morning and getting her dressed, she just started to stare at her toes and was so amazed with what she saw. She just talked to them for a few minutes before she started to look around and wonder what was going on and why I was taking pictures.

Here is her five month photo in her car seat. I have been playing with my photo editing software and found some cool things that make my pictures look so much better. It has been so fun to edit them and see what a difference editing makes in the final product.



2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

She is so cute! I hope we can meet her before she is all grown up!

Steph said...

Um hello! Baby Kayden reinvented as a girl. Could they look anymore alike?