Cayden was so excited to play flag football this fall. When he brought he
flyer home from school, he asked me every day if I had signed him up yet. Mind you this was at least 2 months of asking, he brought it home the beginning of August and the sign-up were not until the end of September.

He had a clinic on the basics to start off the season, and then they had games for 5 weeks. he had so much fun. The team only won one game, but I just asked if he had fun after every game. He never said they lost, he always said, "Mom, I had so much fun today at my game!" I was so grateful to the coach for teaching my son that playing was not all about winning.
Cayden is a good little player, when he pays attention. He made a ton of plays where he pulled the flag of the other team members. He was not so good with the running, but he does not want to practice either. He thinks that he should just be good at it like the other kids. He just would argue with me when I told them that the other kids practiced running at home. Oh well, maybe he will be a lawyer like his brother Jared.
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment