Thursday, March 4, 2010

Savers Shoes


So, I have a new favorite thing. I was introduced to it when I first moved here from Utah last year. It is Savers! I love shopping here for stuff. You never know what you are going to find there. Yes, it is a thrift store but the sell top of the line stuff that is very gently used. For instance I found these totally cute shoes for Kayla for $3.99 and was not sure if I wanted to spend quite that much on shoes. Well, I talked myself into it and she loves them. I decided to look online and find out how much they are in the store and figure out my savings. They are $51.95 if they are not on sale. I did find them on sale for $35.99. I do believe that I have gotten my monies worth out of them, she wants to wear them everyday whether they match or not. I have to hide them if they do not match and she forgets about them soon and will wear something that does match!




1 comment:

Melanie said...

You gotta love a great deal. =) Congrats on your store find!