February has gone by so fast. I hardly had time to catch up. I was able to snap a few photos of the kids. I
made waffles one morning and Kayla started using the fork to comb her hair. We had not seen The Little Mermaid, so I am not sure what she was thinking other then it was fun at the time.

Here is Jared with Kayla. She wanted some of his cereal so he put her on his lap and was feeding her. She loved every minute of it.

This year was
Cayden's first Valentines Day party. This was the valentine that he brought home for me!

He was suppose to bring his own valentine box from home. He mentioned to me that one of his friends had brought in a monster box, so I looked online for something different. The results were this cute
Zune with headphones. The ribbon has cotton balls attached for the headphones. It worked and since we did it late at night before it was due I thought it tuned out great!
Cayden's treat box was so full that he said, "Mom I am gonna have a tummy ache if I eat all of this." He decided to share his treats with Kayla. She loved the suckers and wanted more as soon as she finished one.

It was so nice outside that the kids could play in the afternoon without jackets on.
Cayden was playing with Copper and put him in the back of the 4 wheeler (another Savers buy for $20). He was having fun with
Cadyen pulling him
allover the backyard, so much in fact that Kayla was mad that he would not pull her around too!

I finally made time for crafts and
finished this bow board for Kayla's room. I was sure that the board would make plenty of room for all of the bows and flowers that I have been making for her. This was super easy, I took a painting
canvas and covered it with batting and then a cute fabric and secured it to the back with a staple gun. Then attached coordinating ribbon with a staple gun. That was it. 30 minutes tops!

Here is the
finished product hanging in her room. I have made way more bows and flowers then will fit on one board. I am going to have to make another one very soon! I love the way it looks hanging in her room.

The biggest happening this month was we finally got rid of the
binkie! It was not a fun time for any of us, but it finally happened. Now it is one less thing that we have to remember when we go anywhere. I am so glad that it is gone. I am always so bugged by kids that are walking around in public with
binkies in their mouths. Kayla was allowed to keep her
binkie much longer then the boys were. I am not sure why other then she is the baby and I have been much more
lenient with her.

That is the summary of our month! Hope you enjoy keeping up with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment