Here is my first baby boy! I can not believe that he is already 15. I remember his birth, his first birthday, and most moments in between then and now. I have watched as he changed from baby to toddler to school-aged to teenager. he looks more and more like a grownup each day and less and less like my little boy.

Joshua does not like to get his picture taken. In fact, the only way this photo was taken, is because Cayden was playing with the camera and took it. He thought I would erase it but, I love these random photos so here it is!

This is the cake and the party guests.

And the wish was made, he got all of the candles on the first try. He received a x-box game and speakers for his I-pod. What a great day for Josh!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh - Wow - Can you believe we're old enough to have 15 year olds? Wow.
NO WAY! I still think of Josh as the cute boy who would meander into my backyard on the way home from school just to say "hi" or see if I needed help with anything! What a cute kid (er, I mean, YOUNG MAN). HB Josh!
I cant belive you have a 15 year old, wow! cute family how you doing? by the looks of your blog happy and doing well I could guess!
Post a Comment