Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not OK

I have been getting quite a few phone calls and messages on facebook and by email from my wonderful acquaintances asking if I am OK. Well, I am not ok. I keep trying to put a good show on, but I am really not ok. I keep getting more and more bad news and just when I think it is done coming, there is more just waiting to come out. I really am so grateful for everyone that has been giving me encouragement and for all the prayers that have been said on my behalf. Thank you to each and every one of you that are thinking of me and my family and praying for us. It helps knowing that I do have those around that truly care.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Emily. I'm so sad to see that you're not doing well. I wish I lived closer so I could help you more. If you want to talk, I'm 492-0501. I'll pray for you. =) =) =)

Becky said...

Hang in there Emily! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this comes to an end!

Alisalee said...

Hey Emily, what is going on? Iam so sorry to hear you are stuggling in anyway.

Steph said...

Ohhhh! I am sorry to hear this. I am NO GOOD at keeping up on Facebook etc. so I had no idea. I will be praying for good things to come your way.you deserve it girl!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry and you know that I am here when you need to talk or yell or scream or get away :) Love you :) HUGS

Jen said...

Oh Emily! Im so sorry that things arent going well for you! :( {{hugs}} you are in my prayers!!
xoxo
Jen