The other night I noticed
Cayden was falling asleep during dinner. i told him to go upstairs and get in the shower so he could go to bed. He said, "Mom, I am not tired, my eyes just will not stay open!" I told him to take a shower anyway. He headed upstairs and I thought he got in the shower. I loaded the dishwasher, went upstairs to check on his progress, and found this at the top of the stairs.

I am pretty sure that he was beyond tired!
2 comments:
So cute!!! I haven't had anyone do that in such a long time... since Morgan was 1-2, so about 5 years ago!
oh man...that is one tired boy! Casey has fallen asleep at the dinner table a time or two! we bought that game and we've been practicing so we need to get together again soon!
Post a Comment