Cayden has been so excited to start kindergarten. He has been asking me every day since we moved to Arizona if he is starting kindergarten tomorrow. He finally did start July 27
th. I was sad to see him get on the bus. I was even more sad when I forgot my camera and the most sad when he did not get off the bus! After heading to the school and yelling for a few minutes and 45 minutes of panic, I finally found my little kindergarten boy. They had put him on the wrong bus! When we had gotten his bus pass, they gave him the wrong color pass. the teachers put him on the color bus that was the same as the pass. Unfortunately, it was not what bus he was suppose to be on.

The good news is, they got him the right pass! His older cousin gets him after school and walks him to the right bus, they ride together, and then get off together. I can not even begin to say how upset and scared I was. I am just so happy that it ended well!
4 comments:
How scary! I'm glad it all worked out. =)
Yikes! I would be absolutely frantic! Thankfully it was ok in the end. What a way to start school.
Oh my CRAP! I would have DIed! I can't believe school starts so early for you guys! Yikes!
Cute picture of that big boy!
That is my biggest fear! I am glad everything turned out OK.
Post a Comment