Thursday, August 13, 2009

Haircuts!

My most favorite time of year is football time. Now not for the reason you think. I am not into watching football or really into sports (except shopping, which, in my opinion, should be a sport.) I love it because that is when my boys willingly get haircuts! They grow it out from March until football starts in the fall. I did not get a before and after picture of Josh, I have been a total slacker with the camera lately. Here is Jared (aka JD) before and after his wonderful haircut!
I love the way they look after a haircut. I think my boys look so handsome with shorter hair, and so clean cut. I wish they would keep it that way. they love having long hair in the summer when they go to California with their dad, because then they look like surfer kids. Since they spend the entire summer surfing, and it is their hair, I stopped fighting them on it.

Here is Miss Kayla with not one but two backpacks on. She loved the stuff the boys had for getting back to school. When Cayden's zipper on his backpack broke, he let Kayla have it. She walks around everyday with it in her hand until I put it on the right way. then she walks around with it on for about 20 minutes until it falls off and she comes back for me to put it on right. She does not let it stop her from playing with her toys, she just likes to have it on. She is such a silly girl!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Handsome! I love football season, too. But it's because Jeff & his family take all the kids downstairs and yell at the top of their lungs for their BYU players, and I have all that time to myself. =)

And my little girls have been so excited with all the kids' back-to-school stuff, too! In DollarTree, I found little pink frog backpacks -- honestly, will fall apart if they put anything in them, but they love being like the big kids.

Steph said...

She is too tiny to be walking around with a backpack! So cute:) J.D. looks enormous! He's like a total grown up! That is one downfall of the haircut situation. i always think my boys look older after a cut.

Jen said...

I think that shopping is the best sport ever! :) Love the backpack pictures- she is a cutie!