Thursday, January 29, 2009

BIG NEWS

We have had some very big news and I have been waiting until things were more definate to blog about it. We are moving! Not just to a different house but a different state. We are moving to the Phoenix area. About 2 months ago, Blaine got a call on his resume that he had handed out to a guy in the Phoenix area 2 years ago. Blaine went down for an interview and got the job. he is still in the negotiation process so a start date is up in the air, but we are moving.
I have mixed feeling about our move. I am so excited to be where it is warm and it does not snow. I am excited to be closer to so many of my family members. I am also sad, I love my job. It is the first job that I have had in a very long time where I am excited to go. I lopve caring for the babies and their new mommies. I love the friends that I have made up here.
I know that God has his hand in this. We were meant to move up here. I am not sure why. It has been a very humbling experience. Blaine and I have never been so close or had such a good marriage as we have right now. We hardly ever fight or argue. It is so amazing to have such a close relationship with my husband! I never imagined that is was possible to be this in love and love each other this much!
We have decided that what ever happens is meant to be. We will move when we are suppose to and we will live in the area we were meant to live in. We have our faith renewed because of this answered prayer. It just was not answered how we wanted it to be. "Sometimes Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers."

2 comments:

Barnes said...

How exciting but how sad that you guys won't be as close any more. I hope that you guys will be so happy..we'll see you guys around I'm sure!!

The Robinsons said...

CONGRATS! I am soooo excited! I know you have family down here but you're welcome to stay with us while you look for a place or whatever. And Derrick can help move ya in...Blaine knows his unpacking skills!! GOOD Luck with everything! Where's the job?