So this was what I woke up to when I went to go to work on Sunday morning. It had snowed most of Saturday but it had all melted before bedtime. I can honsetly say that I am not ready for winter to begin! I love summer and I am ok with fall weather. I like that it is a bit cooler, but snow! I sure wish that it did not snow so much! Oh, my car looked like this on Monday when I went to work also. It snowed all weekend!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
Yo Emmie,
I LOVED seeing so many pics of your babies. SHUT UP they are all getting so freakin' big! How cool is that?
I miss seeing you, miss scrapbooking and talking about it all the time, miss whining about the care center with you....hell, just miss you. Thanks for sending me this site. You rock baby!
Sue
Post a Comment