Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hair Cuts

Last Saturday, both Josh and JD came to me and said that they wanted to get hair cuts! I was so shocked! They have been growing their hair out for at least 6 months and it has gotten so long that I can hardly stand it. I decided that I need to pick my battles and hair would not be one of them. Jared picked out a hair cut that has to be styled, he never does it, but it looks really nice when he does do his hair. Josh just had them cut most of it off. He said he was tired of his hair being in his face all the time. I was so excited to see my handsome boys with nice hair again!Jared was not really thrilled for me to take his picture. Note the fake smile!
Josh didn't care. He is much more laid back about pictures as long as he has a shirt on!

No comments: