Thursday, March 1, 2012

Family Room Remodel

Since we were repainting already, I figured that our family room could use some color. As you may have noticed from the pictures, our house is white. White everywhere, tile, walls, carpet, counters, everything. The family room is one of the rooms that we are in often so a little color is needed. Here is the photos of the prep part. I got home from work and this process was taking place so I was not able to get the true before ones.

Here is the after. I really love the red wall. It brings so much color and warmth to our home and makes it feel more like my home.



Here is the other angle, the walls are a dark beige and I LOVE IT! I can not wait for the rest of the house to get painted but this is a great start!



No comments: