So, it has been almost forever since I last posted or even logged onto my blog. I am thinking that I am just too busy to do this right now. I have been working 4 days a week and 12 hour shifts. Now that does not sound like much until you add that I have a 75 minute commute to work and then another 75 minutes to get home. That adds up to a 15 hour day. I know, I am complaining.
Well, Blaine has finally found a job working for a trucking company. He will be driving truck and making deliveries as they need him. I used to complain that he had a loser job when he was a truck driver before, but now that we have gone 5 months with him unemployed (without unemployment benefits), I am just so thankful that he was able to find something.
Kayla and Cayden are going to start at a daycare tomorrow. Kayla has NEVER been to a daycare or babysitter before. We have been so fortunate to have been able to either be with her or have family be with her. After hours of researching and interviewing, we found a daycare that will transport Cayden to school, keep Kayla in the baby room until she is a little bigger and they seem to be the best qualified. I am very nervous about it, but I know that it is the right thing for us right now.
Josh and Jared are still plugging along with school as long as I keep hounding them to get their homework done. They could be doing better, but I am trying to accept the fact that I can not control how they perform at school, I can just execute punishments and rewards when they get home. It is a difficult thing for an overprotective mother to learn, and slowly I am learning.
My family is still struggling and growing and facing huge challenges daily. We are praying for the best and expecting to just resolve the major issue that is going on. Hopefully by the end of April we will have a resolution and be able to deal with the result.
I will have more time in a month and will post all of the fun photos of our happenings. I promise to make this a fun thing to stay up to date with the Murdock clan!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
Hi Nurse Emily!! I've been thinking a lot about you lately. I hope whatever it is going on in your life will soon be over and know you'll be a better person for it! I miss seeing you around and if you are ever in St G again let's do lunch with the girls. I can't believe you work 4 12's. 3 kills me. I can only imagine how tired you are. Good luck!!
I hope you resolve your problems, too... and I wish I could help. =) I'm so happy that Blaine found a job. What a blessing! Good luck!
Let's get together again soon...when you guys are free! Glad Blaine found something. Let us know if we can help with anything.
Post a Comment