Really Kayla has been taking steps for 2 1/2 months, but this week she decided that walking was so much better then crawling. She now walks just about everywhere. My kitchen floor is constantly cluttered with tuperware, lids and toys that she drags out, I put away and she drags out again.

This is a fun game for her. she loves to help me put the stuff back so she can pull it out again.

Although she does not look so happy in this picture, I think she is ready for bed! please note the cute little shoes, I got them at Savers for $0.99! They look brand new and are even Stride Rite, she likes the little sparkles on them and picks them out, of her 2 choices I give her, every time.
2 comments:
She is so cute! Why do we NEVER see you guys?? Sorry we're super busy and I'm sure you are just as busy. We'll get together again soon...it's our turn to have you over!
Emily, she is so adorable!! I can definitely relate. Marci constantly is emptying out our kitchen drawers. I find the things all over the house!
Post a Comment