Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GRADUATION

Today my little boy became a junior high school graduate. Well, it was last Wednesday really. (I had to work after that actual day so this is the first time I have had a chance to post.) I can not believe that my first little baby is growing up so fast. He is 14, 5'8 1/2" tall and 148 lbs. He looks more and more like his father everyday. I get teary eyed thinking about it! Getting the diploma.
Posing with Grandpa Miraglia

Patiently waiting for his name to be called.


The ceremony is over.
I was so happy that Grandpa Miraglia and Jenny could come and celebrate with us. I am not looking forward to high school stuff though. Dating, driving, and later curfews, not fun for the mom!



2 comments:

zach05kate95 said...

Congrats to Josh! I am sure he's excited about the next journey in his life. I can't believe how tall he is. He does look a lot like his dad.
Katelyn "graduated" from junior high last Thursday. I can't believe how old Josh,Bailey, and Katelyn are. It seems like just yesterday they were all babies.
We all get to go through the "joys" of high school together.

Melanie said...

Handsome dude. =) Congratulations all around!!!