Kayla was 3 months old on August 27. It has been such a fast three months. She is growing so fast I can hardly believe how much she has changed in just a short time. this past month we have had so many firsts with her. We did mom and daughter pedicures (my husband and many friends thought I was totally crazy!), we had her blessing, we went to our first ward activity as a family (it was a picnic at the park), I bought her first hair bows ( I did not realize how expensive this was), and she hangs out in her swing without crying now! I finally figured out how to do the collage thing and thought it would be cute to have pics from her 3rd month all together!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 weeks ago


3 comments:
Emily,
I still can't believe that you painted her toenails. They do look cute. She is a DOLL!
I totally just painted Sophie's for the first time last week! I love little toes painted. She is so cute and your boys are so grown up!
I didn't realize that you were doing a blog until I finally went back and read my old emails. It's great!
Post a Comment