
Joshua turned 14 this weekend if you can believe it. I surely can not! I can not believe that my little boy is turning into a man. He has long hair, is taller than me, weighs more than I do, and shaves his face. Not to mention he told me that he is growing hair in other places too! He had such a big week. He went to his first boy/girl party (well supervised), and he got his first girlfriend. He has been on the phone more the past 2 weeks then in his whole lifetime.
This is the cake that Cayden and I made. I thought it turned out pretty good. I t was a little dry because I was giving Cayden a hair cut and did not hear the timer go off. Still can you really go wrong with chocolate?
He blew out all but one candle on the first try. Maybe next year his wish will come true.
He wanted about $600 worth of presents. Instead he got the third book of the Eragon series, a collectable Mustang Shelby, and a 22 (for those not into guns, it is a gun). He was so excited to get everything. He even woke up early on Sunday to open his presents. When they were all opened, he went back to bed. We were fasting and church is not until 1 pm so he figured sleeping was a good option to eating. After sacrament, Blaine ordained him to a teacher. He is such an example to his brothers and sister. We are so thankful to have a son like him. He may have long hair and not turn in his homework regularly but he is a good kid.
Cayden and I had some Mommy and Me time and we took some silly pictures of ourselves. Cayden loves to take pictures and this is what he wanted to do. We had fun just being at home and being silly. Then we read a book and Kayla woke up.
This is Blaine being what he thinks is cool. I think it is scary. Kayla is starting to hold her head up better so Blaine likes to balance her on his hand. I think it is a guy thing. She does not seem to mind it so I gently remind Blaine that our baby is not a balancing toy.
This is the cake that Cayden and I made. I thought it turned out pretty good. I t was a little dry because I was giving Cayden a hair cut and did not hear the timer go off. Still can you really go wrong with chocolate?
He blew out all but one candle on the first try. Maybe next year his wish will come true.
He wanted about $600 worth of presents. Instead he got the third book of the Eragon series, a collectable Mustang Shelby, and a 22 (for those not into guns, it is a gun). He was so excited to get everything. He even woke up early on Sunday to open his presents. When they were all opened, he went back to bed. We were fasting and church is not until 1 pm so he figured sleeping was a good option to eating. After sacrament, Blaine ordained him to a teacher. He is such an example to his brothers and sister. We are so thankful to have a son like him. He may have long hair and not turn in his homework regularly but he is a good kid.
Cayden and I had some Mommy and Me time and we took some silly pictures of ourselves. Cayden loves to take pictures and this is what he wanted to do. We had fun just being at home and being silly. Then we read a book and Kayla woke up.
This is Blaine being what he thinks is cool. I think it is scary. Kayla is starting to hold her head up better so Blaine likes to balance her on his hand. I think it is a guy thing. She does not seem to mind it so I gently remind Blaine that our baby is not a balancing toy.
3 comments:
Ohhhh! The baby balance! I never dare let Steve do that. I think I would trust Blaine though (don't tell Steve I said so though:))
His teeth and face don't look to bad anymore. Now your teenager enters the world of women.
Post a Comment