Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kayla

Here is Kayla in her blessing dress. I really wanted to get an 8x10 of her in the dress, but she was so cute I ended up getting a few more pictures. Here are most of the ones I bought.
I love her smile in this one. She is always so happy, and this captured it perfectly!




I think she looks so much like Cayden in this picture. This one I did not buy because I thought is looked so much like Cayden with a bow.

Hope you enjoy looking. Oh, I got her pics done at Kiddie Kandids.

Emily-

3 comments:

Becky said...

Emily,

She is BEAUTIFUL. I love her dress. It is SO fun to have a little girl to love and cuddle and dress so dang cute!

The Robinsons said...

She looks so beautiful! You guys did a good job :) Cute pictures...she looks like such a happy baby!

krisha said...

She does look so much like her brother. I like the first two the most!